Our expanded payments gateway “Conduit 3.0” allows you to conveniently process and reconcile customer transactions using credit or debit cards and electronic checks.
The Y2Payments Conduit allows you to run transactions from over six different payment channels and report them all in one concise report. Credit, debit card and ACH/EFT payments are processed seamlessly.
The Conduit simply translates your practice management systems output file data into to the format of the gateway provider, executes all the transactions, and then converts the finished file back to the native file format your system requires – all in a matter of seconds!
Y2Payments Conduit Features:
The Conduit from Y2Payments has many beneficial features. A few of them are:
- 100% Secure and PCI DSS Compliant
- One-at-a-Time ACH or Credit/Debit Card Transactions
- Process Bulk or Batch Transactions
- HTTPS Batch Submission
- FTP Submission
- Real Time Processing
- Keep Your Existing System File Formats
- Support for Software Used In All Industries
- Interfaces With ANY Credit Card Processor
- Online and Custom Reporting
- Reports Are Easily Downloaded
- Robust Research Tools
- Multi-Threaded Processing
Benefits of the Y2Payments Conduit:
In addition to the ease of use the Conduit has many other benefits, including:
- Zero IT Implementation Expense
- Y2Payments Handles the Gateway Integration
- Absolutely No Change to Your Current Job Functions
- Reduces Office Staff Time Spent On Account Reconciliation
- Intuitive Interface With a Minimal Learning Curve
- Processing Reports Sorted According to Your Organizational Structure
- Consolidated Reporting Available for Multiple Customer Relationships
- Start Date to End-of-Life Transaction History is Maintained in the Event You
- Change Gateways or Payment Processors
The Conduit Simplifies Recurring Billing Functions Through a Robust Payment Plan Module
The speed and ease of the Conduit will save you time & money running the payments and will slash your current credit card transaction fees.
Call us today to learn more about the Y2Payments Conduit Gateway.