We are hiring 2 or 3 direct sales professionals. Are you inquisitive, highly detailed and investigative when it comes to on-boarding quality, high volume CNP merchant candidates? Do you have a desire to learn new things and constantly improve your skills? Are you well-versed in the payments world (especially in CNP environment) and card network regulations? Do you have a solid background in fraud investigations, recovery and chargebacks management in various online payment processors and financial institutions? If so, then Y2Payments may be the place for you.
Y2Payments is a merchant account consulting company specializing in the delivery of government-style pricing to Main Street merchants. Y2Payments has been providing cost effective payment solutions to state, county and municipal jurisdictions and main street businesses of all sizes since 1985. We do this through a national network of experienced Referral Agents with core competencies in related business services.
Our team working towards minimizing losses, maximizing revenue and mitigating fraud and credit risk for our customers. You will be using your excellent skills in research and investigation to recover funds for your merchants while working with our exclusively licensed technologies to reverse/eliminate chargeback cases.
These are Independent contractor positions that pay up to 50% of revenues. Positions will offer a small draw that is offset by commissions.
This is a high-impact role that offers tremendous opportunities for growth, learning and leadership.
- With minimal supervision and guidance, recruit and acquire high quality, high-volume CNP merchant candidates.
- Educate those merchants about minimizing potential losses by using our next-generation, proprietary tools that result in substantial revenue enhancements.
- Gather evidence, prior to submitting an application, from various data sources to prove the veracity of your prospects processing history.
- Use appropriate judgment on when to escalate significant merchant issues to senior staff for consideration of exceptions to UW guidelines.
- 2+ years’ experience in a role focused on CNP merchant onboarding and servicing.
- Experience in ecommerce and payment platforms including electronic checks.
- Knowledge of card networks’ Operating Regulations (Visa, MC, American Express and Discover) for both merchants and consumers
- Excellent analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ensuring proper interaction with customers and colleagues
- High level of computer skills to effectively use multiple systems and have advanced knowledge in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- Self-starter and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
- Ability to work on routine tasks both independently and with the team
- Highly professional with willingness to adapt to a constantly changing, merchant-focused work environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task or work flexible hours when necessary
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Internalizing that the Y2Payments rule number one is to become a trusted advisor to our merchants. That means keeping merchant priorities first.
- Rule number two, then, is to never forget rule number one.
- Adding new merchants to the Y2Payments portfolio monthly while limiting attrition of existing merchants.
- The capacity to assist clients with all process, balance, and tracking of physical payments by accessing multiple reporting systems.
- Responsible for handling all communication pertaining to assigned responsibilities that are sent to you directly whether from senior management or a Y2Payments approved vendor
- Follow all standard operating procedures while communicating process failures and potential improvements to all merchants and your team lead or manager.
- Assist merchants in posting payments to respective portals, as required, by following all client-specific requirements.
- Review and validate all outbound mail to ensure the highest level of quality for all daily deliverables.
- It is expected that all Y2Payments Referral Agents represent the highest level of professionalism, understanding that he or she will always be expected to act legally, morally and ethically.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send your resume to HR@Y2Payments.com or call 888.693.1850.